[TUHS] A repository with 44 years of Unix evolution gets the MSR '15 Best Data Showcase Award

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Sat May 30 00:14:45 AEST 2015

Thanks for this link.  There is some good stuff there!  Every piece of
source I looked for is there.  The ex/vi "ex.news" was certainly a trip
down memory lane.  But it's amazing how compact this distribution is.

I'll go ahead and have the tapes read.  Who knows, I might find some new
goodies.

     Mary Ann