[TUHS] PWB contributions

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Nov 10 01:40:27 AEST 2015

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015, Clem cole wrote:

> I do remember more(1) was was one of the first programs that used
> Hortons termcap library that he had pulled out of joy's vi and greatly
> enhanced.  Mike Arnold then took it and created curses (for Rogue
> actually).

Wouldn't that be Ken Arnold?  Clearly I remember the message "You are as
smart as Ken Arnold in dungeon %d" when quaffing a certain potion.

Ah, many days I spent playing Rogue, when I should've been working, and
coming to grips with all its versions.

Who remembers Rog-o-matic?  I vaguely remember that it actually walked off
with the Amulet of Yendor.