[TUHS] PWB contributions

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Tue Nov 10 08:12:42 AEST 2015

My recollection matches Clem's - I was there and I thought Eric wrote "more".
Dan was definitely there and he might have done the first version, but
I don't recall that.  I do recall the story about MIT, and I sure that
ITS was the inspiration.  And I recall Eric noting the space bar was
the "next page" key (as opposed to Return which other programs
expected) because it's the biggest key on the keyboard.

I can't take credit for pulling libtermcap (originally libtermlib) out
of vi, Bill Joy had already done that before I took on vi and termcap.

   Mary Ann