[TUHS] From BWK on contributor names

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Sep 26 00:09:31 AEST 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 3:42 AM, Aharon Robbins <arnold at skeeve.com> wrote:

> | >> T. J. Kowalski
> |
> | frodo

​Be careful - he used both frodo and tjk.   IIRC someone in the CS Dept was
using frodo when Ted first got to CMU.  He had the frodo login on the EE
machines, but used tjk for alot.   ​

I left before he did, so it's possible that when the Andrew project started
(and CMU started to try to unify accounts a little), Ted may have gotten
frodo across CMU.   But I was at UCB by then.  Anyway, if you look at
kernel code or utilities, you'll see a lot of marking in said code as tjk -
that is Ted and I was under impression Diomidis needs to list to attribute
who did what.

Clem