[TUHS] The History of Unix

Diomidis Spinellis dds at aueb.gr
Fri Dec 2 18:09:12 AEST 2016

Thank you Angus for your kind words.

As a reminder, if your current GitHub account is not linked to your past
Unix contributions, (you can search them through
http://www.spinellis.gr/cgi-bin/namegrep.pl), associate your past email
(e.g. clemc at ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU) with your current account through your
GitHub account settings https://github.com/settings/emails. (Contact me
for instructions on how to add email addresses to which you no longer
have access.)

An extended description of the Unix history repository has now been
published by the "Empirical Software Engineering" journal.  You can find
my self-archived preprint at
http://www.spinellis.gr/pubs/jrnl/2016-EMPSE-unix-history/html/unix-history.html
and
http://www.spinellis.gr/pubs/jrnl/2016-EMPSE-unix-history/html/unix-history.pdf
(The official version is available through
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10664-016-9445-5.)