[TUHS] Historic Linux versions not on kernel.org

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sat Dec 31 10:01:21 AEST 2016

There was a site I encountered in 2007-2008 collecting old Linux distros, but I haven't been back since
then. I've forgotten its name, but I think that could be remedied easily enough. I've also got some 1994-
6 Linux CDs - FWLIW, I put an SLS distro on the Bochs site in 2002-3: I don't know what's happened
since then.

Wesley Parish

Quoting Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com>:

> I have a ImageMagic CD that I got back in 1994 that I found in my
> garage. It has a bunch of versions of linux that aren't on kernel.org.
> The 0.99 series, the 0.98 series and what looks like 1.0 alpha pl14
> and pl15.
>
> Is anybody here interested in them?
>
> I have fallen out of contact with the Linux folks, so don't know if
> anybody on kernel.org would be interested in these. Does anybody care?
>
> Warner

"I have supposed that he who buys a Method means to learn it." - Ferdinand Sor,
Method for Guitar

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on." -- Samuel Goldwyn