[TUHS] Unix v6 File System information

Clement T. Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon Feb 22 00:40:54 AEST 2016

Also check out the MIT fall OS course notes.  They ported v6 to the x86 and have course notes with some good detail.  I'm not near my real computer so I don't have the URL handy where I am. If you send me an email off list I'll be happy to pass it on. It's in one of my quora replies so you can google there and find it also

Clem

Sent from my iPad