[TUHS] etymology of cron

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sun Jan 3 07:06:12 AEST 2016

Marc - thank you for bird dogging this.  I think the email from Ken to
Brian, and the email from Doug should be enough to close the issue for ever.

This is of course how history gets rewritten - which is a sad statement.
As I a wise man said ( Ben Franklin maybe??), history is often written by
those that were never there.