[TUHS] Missing pages in Berkeley_Unix_History.pdf

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Jan 13 01:53:38 AEST 2016

On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, markus schnalke wrote:

> Unfortunately, the scan is not complete as some pages are
> missing. For example, page 43 (the title page of the mentioned
> article) is among them.

The title page is on page 42 (PDF page 8). The bottom of page 42
continues to top of page 44:

"For the most part we stayed out of trouble, although on of our rank
once had his phone records subpoenaed by the FBI ..."

That same article is at
http://www.mindspring.com/~cavu/85may.html

And yes that Unix Review is fun. Note that the first article was
expanded or reused in "Berkeley UNIX Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow"
(prior to Sept. 1993, included in lawsuit as Kennedy Aff. Ex.  8) and
then as a chapter in O'Reilly's "Open Sources: Voices from the Open
Source Revolution", 1st Edition, January 1999.