[TUHS] PDP-11 questions

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Tue Jan 26 02:43:41 AEST 2016

Johnny Billquist scripsit:

> >That's what I remember.  My first PDP-8 was running EDU30 on top of
> >OS/8.
>
> Glad we got that sorted. Sorry for the confusion.

Now that I think about it, I think the command to start the EDUsystem
was .R EDU300 rather than .R EDU30, but I don't know why.  The documentation
all said EDUsystem 30.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
Original line from The Warrior's Apprentice by Lois McMaster Bujold:
"Only on Barrayar would pulling a loaded needler start a stampede toward one."
English-to-Russian-to-English mangling thereof: "Only on Barrayar you risk to
lose support instead of finding it when you threat with the charged weapon."