[TUHS] Working e-mail for Henry Spencer?

Nemo cym224 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:05:25 AEST 2016

On 26 January 2016 at 18:18, Warren Toomey <wkt at tuhs.org> wrote:
> Does anybody have a working e-mail address for Henry Spencer? I've
> tried his "zoo.utoronto..." address but the box is refusing SMTP
> connections (from me, at least). Alternatively, could someone e-mail
> him and see if he would be interested in joining the TUHS list?

There is a Henry Spencer <henry at spsystems.net>, who about a year ago
or so posted to the IETF TLS list and posted to comp.compilers a
decade ago.  When I saw the name, I wondered if it was Henry at zoo but I
did not enquire.  I never met Henry, despite walking past Zoo almost
daily when I was a grad student.  As such, any email from an unknown
like me may be discarded.

N.