[TUHS] List reply-to

Random832 random832 at fastmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:58:18 AEST 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016, at 08:17, Warren Toomey wrote:
> I'm running a fairly default Mailman setup for TUHS. The reply-to option
> is set to be the original poster. I can change it to the list address if
> most people are happy for it to be that way.
>
> Mind you, I'm sure either choice won't be suitable for all subscribers.

My own email works fine with it as-is, it shows a "reply to list" button
based on, I assume, the List-Post header.

I'd worry that changing the Reply-To header to be the list would (in
addition to obliterating the original reply-to for the odd poster that
has it distinct from their from address) make the "reply to sender"
button go to the list and force people to copy the address manually.