[TUHS] Slashes

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Mon Jul 11 22:34:30 AEST 2016

Tony Finch scripsit:

> I am failing to remember where I have seen /\ and \/ used in the wild.

I don't think anyone ever has used them; they were just a suggestion by
Bemer which induced him to lobby for \ in ASCII-63.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
The present impossibility of giving a scientific explanation is no proof
that there is no scientific explanation. The unexplained is not to be
identified with the unexplainable, and the strange and extraordinary
nature of a fact is not a justification for attributing it to powers
above nature.  --The Catholic Encyclopedia, s.v. "telepathy" (1913)