[TUHS] Shell control through external commands

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Fri Jul 15 00:12:57 AEST 2016

I thought the V6 Mashey shell didn't have anything built in, but there
were external commands such as goto that would seek the open file
descriptor to a location matching a label, which would be a comment
(beginning with a colon, which was a no-op command.)  There would also
have been an "if" command or option to goto or something.