[TUHS] Of login names

Paul Osborne paosborne at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:04:56 AEST 2016

Heh. At a previous site around 20 years ago we used initial letters of
names generated automatically with a number following so at one point had:

kunt2 Chinese student who didn't raise an issue until 2. 5 years into his
course, we changed that one and put in a rude word filter on login checks.

jc8 so the student was nicknamed "digger" who was not happy so we naturally
refused to change his login as the name had stuck.

we3 - who was quite proud of that one I was told.

Am sure there were many more.

Cheers

Paul