[TUHS] Documentation on B language?

Brantley Coile brantleycoile at me.com
Wed Mar 9 21:29:28 AEST 2016

Note that the novelty isn't that it adds or subtracts one with storage, but that it can be used in a more complex expression, along with a pre- and post-evaluation semantics.

Also, Pascal post dates B.

I offer this just as a clarification of the facts. I greatly admire both the languages of Thompson and Ritchie and those of Prof Wirth. I write a good bit of C code but all things being equal I would be programming in Oberon. But B's ++ and -- operators seem to be unique.

Sent from my iPad