[TUHS] Claim your early Unix contributions on GitHub

Diomidis Spinellis dds at aueb.gr
Wed Mar 30 23:10:58 AEST 2016

On 30/03/2016 15:31, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Given that using git enforces a loss of meta data, is there a chance to get
> the SCCS history for older UNIX versions?

I've tried to incorporate the SCCS meta data in the Git commits.  Where
that was not possible I added a header-like line in the Git commit message.

The BSD CSRG SCCS data are available on the four CD set compiled by
Marshall Kirk McKusick https://www.mckusick.com/csrg/.

I don't know of any other SCCS data openly available.  If anyone has
such data, I'd appreciate a copy.