[TUHS] Claim your early Unix contributions on GitHub

Marc Rochkind rochkind at basepath.com
Thu Mar 31 00:25:38 AEST 2016

What do you mean by "early"? All of my early work was done under my login
"marc", and in those days to email we just typed:

% mail marc

Email was internal to the system. Email between machines came along later.

Also, I don't think we ever used the word "commit." Actually, much of my
early work predated the introduction of SCCS. ;-)

marc