[TUHS] And a word from our sponsors ...

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu Mar 31 13:53:53 AEST 2016

Just a friendly word from the guy who runs the TUHS list.

  Historical details, with verifiable facts: OK.

  Questions and replies about old systems: OK.

  Semi-off-topic threads: mostly OK, they usually peter out.

  Comments about systems (good or bad): fine.

  Comments about individuals and their motivations/actions
  (especially if the comments are pejorative): not good at all.

If you think a thread is going to devolve into a slanging match
between people, then a) don't fuel the flames by posting replies,
b) walk away and calm down, c) let me know.

We've had a few threads recently which are coming close to the
edge, and I hate acting as a censor/wet blanket, so please
avoid saying things that will raise other people's hackles.

Back to you regularly scheduled notalgia....

	Warren