[TUHS] PDP-7 Unix Progress

William Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:59:09 AEST 2016

Doug McIlroy wrote:
>> Now we are hoping to  get the Living Computer Museum people to bring it up
> on their real PDP-7.
>
> Truly a fantastic prospect! The only Unix the museum has running is
> on a 3B2--a curious byway perhaps, but of little historic interest.
> The PDP-7 version would be a tremendous coup.
>
> doug

Actually, they have a V7 or 2.xBSD on an 11/70 which used to be the
Microsoft Corporate Email Server...

My kid was playing Hangman on it when we were there last year.

My idea of a perfect job would be to work in a museum like that as a
tour guide...

Bill

--
Digital had it then.  Don't you wish you could buy it now!
pechter-at-gmail.com  http://xkcd.com/705/