[TUHS] [Uucp] utzoo

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Thu Apr 6 10:25:11 AEST 2017

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017, Peter Jeremy wrote:

> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.food.cooking/0io1y7c-bTI was
> the first hit I found to his obituary.

Funny how much you find out about someone after they've gone; I didn't
know that he was a US citizen, and was into Amateur radio (anyone know his
callsign?) for example.

> Does anyone know what happened to Rev Dr Phil Herring?

Now there was a character; last I heard (some years back) the good RevDoc
had left Wollongong Uni and was wearing a suit.  It's possible that he's
the one mentioned at LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/phil-herring-27553894 as it mentions CompSci
at Wollongong Uni...