[TUHS] A decision

Josh Good pepe at naleco.com
Fri Apr 7 07:46:20 AEST 2017

On 2017 Apr  6, 23:23, Aram H??v??rneanu wrote:
> > I disagree with both of these assertions; I was weary of the repeated
> > personal attacks and misinformation, and I am grateful that Warren is
> > preserving the focus of TUHS.
>
> I agree.
>
> Thanks Warren for your continued efforts of keeping the flame alive!

I am grateful to Warren too, for a mailing list needs to be curated,
and he is putting a lot of valuable time and wise effort into that job!

However, I chimed in just to note that the decision, however legitimate
and based on the list owner's best criterion, is not an "unanimous
feeling".

I hope I can be in disagreement while respecting Warren's decision.

--
Josh Good