[TUHS] Non-US Unix Activities

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Fri Apr 7 09:09:10 AEST 2017

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 10:08:41PM +0200, Josh Good wrote:
> It is also worrying that this is making TUHS even more USA-centric, and that
> his european point of view (however removed from "on-the-ground" MIT-
> or Berkely-epicenters first hand info) is being silenced.

That's a good point Josh. I've been trying to find copies of UKUUG and
EUUG newsletters to add to the archive, along with the AUUG newsletters.

So if you're on this list and outside of the US, now is the time to
speak up with anecotes etc. Oh, and if you have anything worth adding
to the Unix Archive, please let me know!

Cheers, Warren