[TUHS] A decision

William Corcoran wlc at jctaylor.com
Fri Apr 7 22:20:06 AEST 2017

Well, this is a fascinating place.  So many pioneers, including Warren's endless contributions can be found here.

I would feel awful if I were kicked out without any kind of due process.  I mean 100 years from now, this place will live on and continue to be a primary source.

Perhaps, it would be better for Warren to create a policy, if it does not already exist, and then show how that policy was violated.

Next, there should also be a panel of at least three arbiters that could be used for the subject to appeal any decision.

Also, having a policy in place would allow for progressive discipline to be implemented: first a warning, then privileges suspended and finally privileges revoked.

Truly,

Bill Corcoran