[TUHS] 4.3 Wisc file transfer

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Mon Apr 10 03:14:06 AEST 2017

Apologies if this is already on the list somewhere.

What's the best way to transfer files in and out of the simh 4.3BSD Wisc
version?  I can do it with tape files, but it seems like FTP or ssh or
NFS ought to be possible, and none is behaving at first blush.

Also, what's the recommended way to shut down the system?  I shutdown
now to single user, then sync a few times, then ^E, but when I boot
again I get fsck errors serious enough to require a manual fsck (which
generally works fine.)

Thanks,

     Mary Ann