[TUHS] 4.3 Wisc file transfer

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Mon Apr 10 09:20:35 AEST 2017

I haven't done it, but wouldn't Kermit be relatively painless over a
serial line?

http://www.kermitproject.org/ck90.html

I used it on TOPS-10 and SIMH, using a TELNET connection into an
emulated DZ11 (the version that I got working with SIMH, not the newer one).

Put KERMIT on the BSD side into server mode, and just send all the files
you want to.