[TUHS] SunOS 4 documentation

Steve Simon steve at quintile.net
Fri Apr 14 18:30:30 AEST 2017

Hi all.

I apologise for misleading tuhs, pm does not do paragraph at a time formatting; memory is not what it used to be.

It does have some interesting ideas nonetheless - and I have been inspired to try it again.

The code and macros should be here:
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/steve/pm.tbz

[I haven't been able to check as i am on holiday]

The paper describing it is here:
https://www.usenix.org/legacy/publications/compsystems/1989/spr_kernighan.pdf

-Steve