[TUHS] Installing Amix on FS-UAE, English Amiga Users's thread

Erik Berls erik at ono-sendai.com
Fri Apr 28 14:36:21 AEST 2017

Cool.  I know that some of the original postmasters are still lurking
about, even if they are no longer active on any of the public lists.

I’ve been in a little fight trying to get NetBSD/next68k up and
running on Previous. There are just enough things unsupported in the
emulator that make things difficult (eg: it fakes the network quite a
bit, so no net booting). A few delays have prevented me from imaging
drives off from either of the slabs or cubes I have. Once I figure
whats actually going on I’ll code and commit a base image builder.

I ended up on Previous because the XMAME support for the black
hardware wasn’t up to par, maybe it’s Amiga support is better?