[TUHS] Slightly [OT]: 12 year old bug quashed by debian

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Sun Aug 13 03:03:31 AEST 2017

I think this qualifies as history :-)  At least for me personally, the
last 12 years feel like a lifetime.

It is significant that so far the report has not been ported forward to
a newer emacs version (as it had been previously from 21 to 24).  I have
no newer version installed so I cannot check but I bet the bug is still
present.  Maybe someone else on the list can check?