[TUHS] Why Pascal is Not My Favorite Programming Language - Unearthed!

Mutiny mutiny.mutiny at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 31 03:10:52 AEST 2017

check out: https://www.lysator.liu.se/c/bwk-on-pascal.htmlhttp://doc.cat-v.org/bell_labs/why_pascal/https://github.com/bitemyapp/Articles-1/blob/master/General/Why%20Pascal%20is%20Not%20My%20Favorite%20Programming%20Language%20(Kernighan).pdfFrom: arnold at skeeve.comSent: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:08:26To: tuhs at tuhs.orgSubject: [TUHS] Why Pascal is Not My Favorite Programming Language - Unearthed!   Seek and ye shall find.   Ask and ye shall receive.Brian Kernighan was kind enough to find for me everyone's favoriteComputing Sceince Technical Report, CSTR 100, "Why Pascal is NotMy Favorite Programming Language".Attached is the file and his macros.  This will not immediatelyformat using groff etc.; I hope to create a version that will, sometimein the next few weeks.In the meantime, Warren, please add to the archives when you are able.Enjoy!Arnold