[TUHS] Why Pascal is Not My Favorite Programming Language - Unearthed!

Nemo cym224 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:55:35 AEST 2017

On 30 August 2017 at 18:33, Michael Parson <mparson at bl.org> wrote:
> On 2017-08-30 07:34, arnold at skeeve.com wrote:
[...]
>> Attached is the file and his macros.  This will not immediately
>> format using groff etc.; I hope to create a version that will, sometime
>> in the next few weeks.
>

> I was able to get it to format with groff/refer on my OS X 10.11.6 system
> (groff 1.19.2) with a single edit to cstr100, changing the path to cprog.mac
> in line 5 to './cprog.mac'.

I tried the following on  my Solaris 10 box:

refer  cstr100 | troff -ms -Tpost | /usr/lib/lp/postscript/dpost >cstr100.ps

It composes fine until the first underline (.ul) but puts the
bibliography at the end with the error message "No files Ind"..
Without refer, it composes the entire document fine but without the
references.  No font errors.

N.