[TUHS] ARPAnet now 4 nodes

Paul Ruizendaal pnr at planet.nl
Tue Dec 5 18:14:29 AEST 2017

I don’t think anybody was thinking you wilfully misrepresented things,
it is always interesting to hear about strands of history that might
have been missed earlier.

It would be helpful to better understand the time period, people
involved and the scope of work.

I’m a bit confused as to what time period you are referring to: I
think you are referring to the initial development of Arpanet, i.e.
the second half of the sixties. Is that correct?

There is a page here with some info on events in that period and it
may have missed some interesting development work done at LBL:
https://www.livinginternet.com/i/ii_roberts.htm

Paul