[TUHS] how do I unsubscribe

Angus Robinson angus at fairhaven.za.net
Thu Dec 7 11:29:47 AEST 2017

Hi Deborah

I remember a time like that, although this was the early 2000's. I joined a
group of students at the local university. I must admit, Although the
students where abit arrogant, I learned alot not only from them but from
 the staff  that worked at the Computer Science department. I also learnt
that an old family friend helped start the Internet in South Africa. From
that, I learnt alot about history and to think outside of the box, with
what they "Jimmy Rigged" to save bandwidth in the early days.

I have been this mailing list for years and like then, I have learnt alot.
Not only about history but the basis for the technology we have now. Unlike
the students, it's extremely rare that egos come in to play. I think this
is the first. Granted I only read about 80% of the list due to time.

If I may be so bold and to ask you to to maybe remain a subscriber to the
list. As Larry has pointed out it would be a shame to have somebody with
knowledge depart due to a rare occurrence.