[TUHS] looking for a quote

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Fri Dec 8 01:32:04 AEST 2017

The problem is crappy programmers.  Good ones will do what you guys
want and put the type in the name of the struct instance.  Bad ones
will do s.size and you have no idea what "s" is.  When the compiler
forced the issue the quality of the programmer didn't matter.

I'd love to live in a world of all great programmers.  Unfortunately,
I don't.

--
---