[TUHS] AT&T 3B2/400 Emulator

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Fri Dec 8 12:36:20 AEST 2017

Wow so glad you got it to boot!

It’s great that this reference platform is now ‘alive’ through emulation.  To say these machines are super hard to find these days is difficult is an understatement.  Even in the mid ‘90s finding anything for these beasts was a monster chore.

Outside of college and using them for style and diction, I’ve only seen one paired with an AT&T Definity phone switch, but everything was quickly moving to NCR/SUN.

Great job!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10