[TUHS] Early Clones / Rewrites for TUHS archives

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 02:37:39 AEST 2017

Hello!
I've tried it out a couple of times. Besides being a rare microkernel
OS, it has a good support system, from its company. As far as its site
would explain it is a favorite among some car companies. Ford for one.
BlackBerry uses it for their devices, certainly.

And I believe some industrial controllers use it.

The big problem is still the licensing.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com