[TUHS] shared memory on Unix

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:55:02 AEST 2017

Speaking of this, I remember at the 1980 usenix the discussion of how UCB
folks had done a one wire change to allow MFPU (move from previous user
space) to function in user mode, thus allowing a kind of weird not quite
shared memory IPC.

Good times, when you could rip open the machine and make it better ...

ron