[TUHS] Names of famous, historical UNIX machines?

Berny Goodheart berny at berwynlodge.com
Thu Feb 2 08:27:37 AEST 2017

You might find this interesting reading:
http://www.livinginternet.com/u/ui_netexplodes.htm <http://www.livinginternet.com/u/ui_netexplodes.htm>
In particular inhp4. I used to have a UUCP map that linked me into this network back in the mid 80s. I was based in the UK doing some work for Henry Spencer at Microport Systems if any of you recall their iX286 System V port, which was pretty cool.

Anyway, there are some interesting machine names mentioned.