[TUHS] Fwd: Code bloat (was: How Unix brings people together, or it's a small...)

Brantley Coile brantleycoile at me.com
Thu Feb 9 19:36:20 AEST 2017

Regarding putting TCP/IP Into V7, I found it not that hard. First, it's not that hard to implement Dennis' streams in V7, and then, using the streams structure, do a straight forward TCP right from the pseudocode from the appendix of the RFC. I still have it around somewhere.

If you're interested I can share it with you.

  Brantley

Sent from my iPad