[TUHS] Mach for i386 / Mt Xinu or other

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Sun Feb 19 15:48:28 AEST 2017

Wow that'd be incredible!!!

I'd love to see how Mach 2.5/4.3BSD compared to the Mach 3.0/Lites 1.1 that
is as close as I've been able to find... I know about the NeXT stuff, as I
have NS 3.3 installed although running it on 'white' hardware gets harder
and harder as PC's get newer and the IDE controllers just are too feature
ful, and too new for NS to deal with, beyond it can only use 2GB disks
properly.  Obviously with no source or any way to get in to write drivers or
update the FFS on NeXTSTEP it's basically stuck in those P1 era machines, or
emulation.  There is even previous a 68030/68040 cube based emulator for
running all the 'native' versions.

archive what you can, I can only contribute minro things I stubmle uppon,
mostly by accident.