[TUHS] Mach for i386 / Mt Xinu or other

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Sun Feb 19 23:46:47 AEST 2017

It's a net/2 something much later.  I'm interested in what would have been an encumbered pre net/2 release of 4.2 or 4.3 for the i386...  I found out that CMU had BSD running on Mach, and I suspect there is straight ports as well.  It's that evelotionary dead end of 386 UNIX from 1986-1991 that interests me as they clearly could have had the market but they obviously blew it.