[TUHS] Reorganising the Unix Archive? (GNU?)

Nick Downing downing.nick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:00:33 AEST 2017

I would be happy to provide hosting for pretty much anything, although
any curating activities would have to wait until I have time. I
purchased a domain "retrosbc.com" which was supposed to be for a retro
single-board computers business, not my current enthusiasm but it has
"retro" in the name and is sufficiently opaque that it can host
anything retro :) If anyone is keen to make use of this hosting to put
curated materials online, then I will provide them an account, its a
virtual server and I think anyone here would be capable of "sshing" to
it.
cheers, Nick