[TUHS] Reorganising the Unix Archive? (GNU?)

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Tue Feb 21 04:56:05 AEST 2017

I didn't realize the GT guys started with your stuff.  I think it diverged
and there were definitely things developed at GT but I won't claim to
know who did what, since it was mature by the time I became involved
with it. It was very tuned for the Pr1mes.

In any case, please do contribute.

Thanks!

Arnold