[TUHS] Mach for i386 / Mt Xinu or other

jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Wed Feb 22 20:26:35 AEST 2017

Packages go one further by including a single multi architecture binary.  Of course the only thing more fun than compiling something is to say compile it four times.  “-arch i386 -arch sparc -arch hppa -arch m68k” but now you had a binary that could run on all the NeXT platforms, instead of having 4 separate files....

Although I think today it’s largely x86_64 & ARM.  But I’m sure there is some holdouts with MIPS/PowerPC/S390/Sparc/Sparc64 etc.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10