[TUHS] Sun NFS version 2.0

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Wed Feb 22 23:25:10 AEST 2017

In the release.ms included on the tape:

"This section lists the steps required to install this distribution on a
Vax running 4.2"

And from bin/passwd.c, for example:

static  char sccsid[] = "@(#)passwd.c 1.1 85/05/30 SMI"; /* from UCB 4.4
82/07/10 */

Yet, from the 4.3 Uwisc passwd.c on tuhs.org:

static char sccsid[] = "@(#)passwd.c	4.24 (Berkeley) 5/28/86";