[TUHS] Why Linux not another PC/UNIX [was Mach for i386 ...]

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:53:37 AEST 2017

Hello!
And as it happens, I downloaded a two disk job and found it ran on my
first P100 system. I eventually tried others and much the same style
as some you. I've been running Slackware since they packaged the
2.2.xx series. I still do.

However I've got a Sun SPARC box here, who's happily running Solaris 10.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com