[TUHS] 4.3BSD TAHOE aka what is a TAHOE?!

jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Fri Feb 24 14:35:19 AEST 2017

As a matter of fact, I’ve found 2 images….

https://virtuallyfun.superglobalmegacorp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Harris-HCX-9-print-ad.jpg

https://virtuallyfun.superglobalmegacorp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Oracle-worker.png

Something tells me this was neither light, nor was it quite.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10