[TUHS] A Couple of Early Networking Unix System

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:32:21 AEST 2017

Oh, yes... the "Walden" simulation (speaking informally). I'd like to
put my hands on these stuff, yo can be sure.

But seriously: these efforts from Noel and Paul (Congratulations)
deserves to be reflected in an IMP hardware simulator under SIMH (at
least), both the interfaces and the IMP itself. And at least I do not
care if it goes slower than hell.

Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
--
Sergio Pedraja