[TUHS] Sun NFS version 2.0

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sat Feb 25 06:57:31 AEST 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 08:35:42PM -0500, Arthur Krewat wrote:
> Anyone interested in this source code? I did a quick Google search and
> couldn't find anything relevant. If it's out there somewhere, let me know,
> I'd like to take a look at it.
> It's Network File System Sun Microsystems Release 2.0

I eyeballed it against the 4.3BSD from UWisc that is in the archive already.
It looks like the UWisc code is either a later version or a modified version
of this NFSv2 code. Therefore, I think it's safe to put the original NFSv2
code into the archive.

It's at http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Distributions/Sun/

I'll add it and the early networking code to the Unix Tree soon.

Thanks Arthur!
	Warren