[TUHS] SCO OpenDesktop 386 2.0.0

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Mon Feb 27 02:13:25 AEST 2017

What filesystem type does it use for root/boot/whatever?

Install operating system "X" that supports that filesystem type in the
virtual guest, create a new disk, newfs/mkfs it, arrange the bits from
the tape, take the newly-assembled disk and move to another VM and try
to boot it.

Not remembering anything about how SVR3.2 boots (I think that's what
Opendesktop is?) that's the end of my help on the subject :)